February 16, 2010

Happy Moments


Well it is Fat Tuesday and we know what that means. Yes, Spring is right around the corner, and I for one can not wait until the birds are chiping and flowers are poking through the snow.

I wanted to make a card with a spring flare. Here is one of the cards I created using the new stamp set called "Happy Moments", and my FAV DSP Sweet Pea. Isn't it adorable? 

There's still time for you to get this adorable set as well. So take a peak through the SAB catalog to see all the amazing sets to choose from for every $50 dollar order. Remember Sale-a-Bration will only be here until March 31st, then these sets are gone.
I hope to see some you at the next card class Feb 23rd. Let me know if you can make it so I can hold a seat for you. Think Spring!


3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Diane, I ADORE this card and all the little details that make it charming. I love the peek at the doublesided DSP with the mini jewelry tag (on my wish list!), the colored flowers and the strip of paper inside looks fantastic! Great job!!

Linda Callahan said...

A wonderful spring card - like the little folded up corner with the teeny tag! Thanks fo rplaying @PPA!

Ruby said...

What a cute card, love how you've stamped the inside too, really pretty! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails