July 17, 2011

Summertime Fun with my Grandkids!

Hi everyone.
I've been absent from blog land for a bit but I just wanted to share a few photos of some of the fun we had during the last 11 days with my grandchildren. I miss them already, the house is sooooooo quiet and little Becca has called me 3 times to tell me her eyes won't stop crying because she loves me & papa and wanted to stay longer. So stinkin' cute but so heartbreaking it made me cry too! Anyway.... here is some of the fun. We went to visit my brother Larry (Kim) for the weekend and after being out on the boat a bonfire was in order - daughter Dena, grandkids Hannah 9, Becca 5 & Brian 2 1/2 enjoy the fire.  SMORES and more...
Going Out on the lake
tubing...
I couldn't believe they ALL (Hannah, Becca & Brian) climbed right on the big Banana tube with cousin Michael and girlfriend (Sarah). Little Brian got off and they rest of the crew started showing off.

Stopping at the Sandbar for a lazy day of swimming... even Sarah's 3 legged dog is ready!

   floating to the sandbar.......
Brian takes a nap on Gramma's lap.... ZZzzzzzzzz
Returning to Gramma's of course they always want to make some crafts with Gramma. Keep in mind while viewing they did ALL work! Each one made a Christmas ornament for the tree this year [gift from Uncle Larry & Aunt Kim].
 Hannah (9 yrs. old) made a set of all occasion cards for a dear family friend's (Sylvia)birthday coming in August. 
Hannah did ALL the stamping and the creativity was all her's. Gramma made a box to hold the cards.  Becca (5 yrs. old)  made a scrapbook box of their Michigan visit for Sylvia - gramma made the 'surprise' box and Becca did all gluing and arranging.

Brian (2 1/2 yrs.old) made his card with help from his sisters but I don't have a photo (oooppps) It's a good thing he can't read yet, but you'd never know it... (he's such a parrot)...
Brian reading the morning paper with Papa.
Last but not least.. their favorite... Pancakes!
Hope you enjoyed my little angels.

Hootie says " Hoot Hoot Hooray...Thanks for stopping by today!
Please leave a comment with your thoughts; I hope you will stop by again!"
Diane



8 comments:

Nancy said...

Diane, what fun everyone seems to have had, even the dog! The pictures are so cute and really capture the day. Great job the kids did with their ornaments and all the cards, future S.U. stampers there. I can imagine how you and John are feeling about now.

Linda Callahan said...

Beyond adorable! Looks like such fun!

Anonymous said...

oh such a perfect perfect PERFECT SUMMER memory!!!! Love the photo story just marvelous and PERFECT!!!!

Carrie Sampsel said...

They are so precious!! It looks like they had a great time with you and they all seem to be very crafty.

Ann Schach said...

Oh Diane! I am so glad you shared your pictures! What fun you all had! AND you have some crafty grandchildren, I must say!

Karen said...

Diane, sounds like you have every right to be absent from your blog. Your grandchildren are adorable and spending time with them is so precious. I know that I am spoiled as mine live in the same city as I do and I see them often. The goodies they made show so much promise at becoming SU stampers and crafters. Well, they do have a great teacher. Take care and hugs Karen

Shannon said...

Looks like A LOT of fun!!!! I know you always enjoy their visit!! And they are getting so big!!

Carla said...

Oh Diane your little angels are adorable. How fun for you and esp for them!!! What awesome crafts they did. Hugs,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails