July 2, 2013

Fun Folding Birthday For a Friend

One of my gal pals I work with has a birthday on July 5th. So needless to say her big day usually always get out-shined by the festivities going on for the 4th of July.  She also takes her birthday week off so I gave her the card last week and we celebrated at work with our little group. Here is her fun fold card ... and I tried to make it BIG for her big day!
Here is a peek fully opened.
Lots of stuff goin on here!
 
I hope you all enjoy the July 4th Celebrations!
Hugs
Diane


 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Fabulous card Diane. Love the different aspects when you open it. I will have to give this style a try. I am not too adventurous in the fancy fold department. Nice to see you have had some time to create. Hugs Karen

Christina said...

Wow, Diane, that is a card to treasure! You've added so many fun details along with the unique fold. I'm sure your friend loved it!

Pam~ said...

OMGosh, this is so darn cute! Love all the different panels and details you added to each one! I'm sure this was a huge hit with your friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails