December 21, 2013

Holiday Stuff part 2

Just want to share 3 of the Christmas cards I made that went in the bags of the previous post. 
My first group of 3 gals were from work and not the one's in the photo at the end of the lasat post. They were the alumni group. Anyway the current work gals are avid Dog Lovers. So I made them these cute Christmas cards using PTI dies and stamps. So cute! 
Stephanie's little white dog here. 
The inside. 
Sue's still a puppy ...getting into trouble... Grey Weimaraner (sp?).
The inside
and finally Kristy's yellow lab. 
Looks like I forgot the inside! 

Hope you enjoyed Holiday Stuff part 2!

Hugs
Diane 


  



1 comment:

Karen said...

Your Christmas cards have really gone to the dogs Diane (tongue in cheek of course). I am sure that your dog loving coworkers enjoyed their cards. A belated Merry Christmas to you and your family and Happy New Year. May all good things happen to you in 2014. Hugs Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails