June 17, 2014

Just Playing with my "Stuff"!

WOW.... I have TWO posts in TWO days!
 
Here are a few more cards I made with all my new loot! I purchased so must stuff!!! OMG!  It's going to take for EVER to open it all; and that's not all of it!  I should have taken a picture of the entire order!
 
 
This first card I made is basically a CASE from Linda Callahan. I changed up it up a little but the design idea is all hers.
Isn't that little guy hanging just a cutie!
 
 
The second one is a single layer stamping.... but still love the way it came out.
I also used all the new IN color inks.
 
Hope you like these as well!
 
Hugs
Diane
 

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Great cards, Diane! Isn't new stuff so much fun to play with? Love all the fussy cutting on the first one and the angles of the second one. Good to see you blogging again!

Karen said...

You are going to be busy Diane. Your cards are really cute. It's great to see you back to blogging. Hugs Karen

Pam~ said...

Cute cards and lots of fantastic goodies! Wow, jealous! Can't wait to see your beautiful projects that you make with all that new loot! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails