October 14, 2014

Trick or Treat - A "CASE" of Favors

I want to share a few of the treat favors that I made to hand out at my card class and a few people at work.  I CASE'd both from some of the great inspiration I found during my blog surfing. Seriously I've been so busy at work I don't have the time to think of something unique... So I admit, I did CASE both. Thanks for the inspiration.
 
The first was a CASE from Dawn Griffith's Sept tutorial video of Fry Box Frankie. I used these for my October card class favors.
 
He is just so cute..... don't you think?
 
Then second was a CASE from Patti MacLeith... Again ..CUTE! Right?
 
 
I used a different tag because the one that Patti used is being borrowed by a friend...I also changed up the colors but still a cute & easy little treat that doesn't need a lot of candy, but shows you gave a lot of thought. I'm going to pass these out at work.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.
 I love reading your thoughts.
 
Hugs
Diane 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails