January 31, 2017

February Fun!

Well it's that time again. The first Wednesday of the month is tomorrow! So happy I'm ready for the February class already. I have been busy making kits and sometimes I just get carried away! I have so many kits made up I don't know if I should Choose the 4 cards they make or let them grab a bucket. ... ????
The only problem with not choosing at least THREE of them, is I might get stuck with a lot of Valentine kits..... ya know?
Anyway... let me share what I have prepared and then I'll wait for your input. Okay? (Nancy?).
This first one I chose for a friend of mine who likes to send "TEA" theme cards to her Great Aunt.  Below is a close up of the little velum envelope which is stamped with the SU "Sealed with Love" set as well as the sentiments on top.  This card also uses two strips of the SU "Sending Love" Valentine DSP pack, which is layered under the SU "Falling Petals" embossed piece. Not sure why they named it petals.. because it's clearly HEARTS! But I love this folder.

Next up is random card I made for my beau! This is not part of the class but I like how it turned out.
Here's a peek inside, again using the same stamp set.
Here is a close up of the edge die in the from the "Love Notes" bundle.
Love this die.
I also have a super cute card kit using the SAB "Hey Chick" set.... however
I forgot to take a photo of it!
Executive Decision Time.......
I believe I should stick with a Valentine theme for at least 3 .... so this would be the first card in this post along the 2 others from the last post.  They can do one other non Valentine  which will be the "Hey Chick" card ... and that will be my February class.
Below is the table favors using more of the DSP from the 6 x 6 pack.
Each is a little different.
I used up some old Hugs & Kisses ribbon to close.


Each little treat holds 2 Hershey Nuggets.



So there you have it!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Diane




1 comment:

Nancy said...

Whoa Diane, you've been a busy bee. Great cards for Valentine's Day. Love the little vellum envelope on the first card and the tea cup is so pretty with the black color showing through. The second card with the gorgeous heart cut-out edging is so pretty and the heart shape reminds me of (in a good way), old-fashioned valentine's with the roses and leaves stamps, I also like the way you backed it with the adorable heart and dot paper to make it stand out. That edge die is great!
Love your executive decision...perfect.
The gals will love your favors, I like the way you made the open heart with the banner sentiment going through it, very nice and then to find something delicious inside...yummy.
Great job my friend. I guess I better get busy myself on some Valentine's, but not near your volume!
Forgot to say I too like the EF and couldn't understand why it was called Petals, it is definitely hearts!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails