March 28, 2017

April Class Picks

Hi there!
Just a quick post of two of the "many" kits I have prepared for the April Class.


 I think I went over the top this time making up kits. I have enough ready for two and half classes!
So with that being said here are two of the April cards.

I Thought for sure I did a CASE from Ann Schach or Linda Callahan on this SU "Hey Chick" set, but I've looked back in their blogs and can't find this one... HHHHHmmmm.  Was it YOU Nance Leedy?  I just LOVE this "Hey Chick" set. I've made so many different cards using this set I can't count... and I absolutely just love them all! I was inspired by so many people lately I can't even remember who I CASED...  so for that I apologize. .... but I DID CASE a couple of the April kits.



This next card is using another company's stamps and dies.  Cute, cute, cute!  Right?
I made my own background using a stencil and dauber. The limes were two toned by half inking the stamp the second time around. Then... I used two more greens on the leaves. A few sequins to add some sparkle and fizzle... I know I like my tequila with a little fizzle!

Hugs
Diane







2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Cute cards, Diane! I love the stenciled background of the margarita card and the fizzle is jsut perfect! The chick card is adorable too....I think it was from my teamie Jaydee: http://www.jaydeestamping.com/weblog/2017/02/hey-chick-for-paper-players-333.html

Nancy said...

Hi Di,
sorry to be so late in replying.
Love the sponged stencil background on the Lime card and oh, doesn't that card just make me yearn for a Margarita, love the colors too.

The "chick" card is very cute love the cartoonish look of the chickens Great job I bet the gals loved 'em.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails