January 17, 2010

Happy Moments


                                 
      "Happy Moments" is one of the new Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sets you can earn during Sale-A-Bration (Jan 5- Mar 31). I used one of my favorite color combos (pale pink and chocolate chip) for this simple birthday card, with DSP chocolate chip paper along with a sheet from the new DSP Designers Series paper "Sending Love".
The sentiment inside is from "Whimsical Words" .... LOVE Love the Font!

I'm sure I'll be using this set for many, many more cards.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamp sets: Happy Moments; Whimsical Words,  CS Light Pink (cut to A2), choc chip, whisper white, DSP Choc chip, DSSP Sending Love, water color pencil pink, Blender pen, glaze pen brown, ribbon lt. pink.

Don't forget to check out both new catalogs New Mini Occasions & Sale-a-Bration (SAB) by clicking on them at the right of this blog. You can earn a FREE set from the SAB with any $50 purchase until March 31th. If there is something you'd like contact me or click on the link to shop directly from my Stampin' UP website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails