April 27, 2010

Card Holders for Sarah

Here is a couple of card holders for my niece Sarah. She asked me to donate these for her upcoming event after she saw the one I gave my sister (her mom) for a birthday gift. Of course the one I gave my sister was out of my best stash stuff, but these are nice as well. Don't ya think? Each card holder holds a set of all-occasion cards with envelopes. I'm sure any one would be happy to have them on hand when needed.
I used the Bigz Flower die to create some dimension on the fronts, stamped a sentiment which says -  "a little somethin somethin" -  from a previous hostess set of the same name, I then used both tag punches and tied it to the brad in the flower center with hemp twine.

I think they turned out cheery & bright and I hope she like them.
Well that's all for now, just a quick post today.
Hootie says "Thanks for stopping by!"
Please click on the Comments link below and tell me what you think.
I love getting comments and I read Every One!
If you would like a "ping" by email when I update this blog, enter your email in the "subscribe" area.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Diane,
What a nice way to present cards as a gift, I don't remember seeing this before, fun colors and paper...great job.
Your niece should be thrilled with the donation.

Nance Leedy said...

These are fantastic! I love how they are all contained together and is that the "All For You" stamp set you used as flowers?! Very clever!

Shannon said...

Those are awesome!!! Love.Love.Love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails