April 21, 2011

Just a Quick Post

This is just a quick post to show my card for my new pal Brody. It will be going to cheer up his nice neighbor. Hope she likes it.

I used concord crush, whisper white and so saffron cs along with the two step bird punch and the "Fast and Fabulous" hostess set.

A little coloring with my write markers in concord and pear pizzazz, some concord ribbon and a big button tied with jute.

Touches from the front are added to the inside. Done!
Hootie says " Hoot Hoot Hooray...Thanks for stopping by today!

Please leave a comment with your thoughts; I hope you will stop by again!"

Diane


2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Diane: I love the colours that you used for this creation...purple and yellow, such springy colours. The bird is very striking with the sponged edges. I am sure that Brody's neighbor will appreciate the card. Glad to see your blog is back up. Hugs Karen

Linda Callahan said...

I love Concord Crush so why don't I use it more??? This is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails