August 6, 2014

Cute as a Button {PP207}

Today I have just a short post to play along with "The Paper Players" challenge {PP207} theme... "Cute as a Button".
Here is a card I made last weekend trying to use up some of the piles of scraps I had laying on my craft table!  I said I was not getting one thing out until I used up what was right in front of me.
Here's one of my cards that will work for the challenge. 
My buttons are paper buttons, but they looked cute as flower centers of Crisp Cantaloupe DSP against the Baked Brown Sugar CS. It is really hard to see from this photo, but if you zoom in,  I used the large polka dot embossing folder [love] on the black strip of card stock to go with the many circles.
 
Hugs.
 
Diane

4 comments:

laurie said...

Love the designer paper you used, the colors are so pretty. The buttons are a perfect center for the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oooh, these colors are so pretty together and I love the glossy sentiment! Such a fresh and fun card and I am delighted to see you joining us at The Paper Players! ((hugs))

stampwithsandy said...

Adorable! I love you paper button centers! Thanks for playing along with my button challenge at The Paper Players, Diane!

Andrea W said...

Fun card! I really like your layout and the use of circles. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails