April 13, 2016

May Class - Treat Box

Just another quick post to show you the treat boxes I made last night for my next class. I seriously was only going to die cut them out and assemble this weekend. Well guess I just got "into" my work and the next thing I knew.... 8 boxes were done!
 
 
Here is my work in progress. First to die cut and adhere two sides together.
Then I  taped the bottom closed.
I was still watching the shows I DVR during the week so I began to make some tags.

When I was finished they looked so plain I die cut and stamped a few flowers and glued to the side of the label. The centers and stems are in green
 
 
I attached to the boxes and was going to quit.... so I closed up the box to see what it will look like. Still something missing.. right?
 
So when in doubt.... Add a Bow!
 
 
 
Hugs
Diane
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Di, these are adorable Love the paper is that one of the "Ohio" ones? Following right along I can see you sitting there making one after another & watching TV.
The "Oh my Goodies" sentiment is perfect and is that on a PTI Mat Stack stamp, love it, own it too. The flowers are absolutely perfectly placed and the added bow when all was done was absolutely necessary, just finishes it off and gives it a lovely girly touch, great job the gals will of course, love 'em!
Nancy

Pam~ said...

I see you are still making some awesome stuff for your classes! Still wishing I lived closer so I could crash one of your events!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails