October 17, 2016

More FALL FUN

I am having so much fun making FALL FAVORS for my card class girls and the people at work that I've literally spent DAYS in my basement die cutting and gluing favors for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  They turned out so cute, but I don't want to post too early and spoil them seeing the treats.

So instead.......  I will post a random card I made using some scraps of DSP.  Here is my card.

This is a new JAR die I purchased... I have about 5 now between SU and other companies. They are all different, but I really have a lot of ideas waiting to evolve! So look forward to that!


I also used a touch of the two scrap DSPs inside. Can you see the tiny strip of black I trimmed from the top piece?  It almost seems like one paper.. However, I didn't use an inside sentiment yet, but I like the mix of papers - I think it gives interest. ....  Right?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy FALL

Diane

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cute little jar die, such a very different shape. Love the plaid multi-colored background paper and you're right the little strip of black paper on the inside really does look like it's all one piece of paper, good job my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails