November 2, 2016

November Class Cards

A quick post to show 3 of the 4 cards the girls will be making tonight. The 4th card they choose from left over kits of previous classes. I have so many kits I'm getting buried in them, so I decided to use them as the 4th card until I thin out the piles.

This first card of the gift stack is variation of a card the girls made in a previous month using the same stamp set. I really like this set because it can be Christmas, Birthday, Graduation, Shower or whatever other occasion you give a gift! The colors help to determine the "mood" of the card too.  

 
This next one is just a warm and cozy feeling.... especially here in Michigan at this time year.
 It too can be used for many occasions and made in many different colors.
The 3rd card is a way for me use up some old DSP as background paper. I really love the double stacked ornament die. Again there are so many variations you can do with color,  DSP and Cardstock.
All you need is imagination!

I hope they like these 3... and as I said, they can pick their 4th.
So who ever gets done first will have first pick!
Diane

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great cards Di, sorry I'll be missing your get-togethers, have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails