January 19, 2018

Water Front

Just a few quick cards I made this weekend from the new stamp set "Waterfront" in the new Occasions Catty. There are two versions I did... one has a die cut center that is slightly raised with dimensions... the second one is a single layer of stamping only.


If you look close you'll see where the center is die cut with a stitched edge.
Try NOT to notice where the ink spots from the stamp edge.... Ha!

This card is basic stamping....

I did use some white gel pen to make waves coming into shore on this one... but not bragging where I used it on the 'birds' flying. Yipes!  Zoom at your own risk!

Have a nice day!
Hugs
Diane


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Di, what a pretty card such a relaxing scene. Interesting how the change of trees from evergreen to palms totally changes the card.
The stitching on the first card is nice added interest and your use of the white gel pen for the waves on the water is so realistic great job my friend.
I also like your swatches of blue creating the sky, very nice touch indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails