July 2, 2018

Celebration for the PP400

Today's post is to play along with the Papers Players "Celebration" challenge.
I can't believe it ...  celebrating their 400th challenge! Wow. That's amazing. 

I took the inspiration from the challenge photo of multi colored balloons. My card is multi colored but it is not balloons. The photo lighting is not the best here and the colors look a little muted, but this card is pretty in the bold colors in person, guess you'll have to take my word on that.   8-)  



I used PTI's Botanical Bounty stamp set to create a multi colored floral arrangement for a Birthday Celebration. I stamped some background greenery as well as added a few die cut branches, then popped up the die cut blooms.

I also added a few Nuvo drops for interest and dimension.

Congratulations Paper Players on your 400th Challenge Celebration!


Hugs
Diane

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Diane, this is so beautiful! I love all the gorgeous flowers in your bouquet! So happy you joined the 400th challenge at The Paper Players! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Diane your posy of colourful flowers is gorgeous - perfect for a celebratory birthday card. Thank you for joining us for the Paper Players 400th birthday celebrations!

Nance Leedy said...

Diane, the colors you put together for your bountiful bouquet are gorgeous! So full and I love the addition of the dark die-cut sentiment. It really makes the flower pop. So glad you joined us for our 400th celebration at The Paper Players!

Nancy said...

Hi Di, there we go again on the same wave lengths, both entering PP celebrations, my entry the first in a long time too.
Your floral card is very pretty such gorgeous colors, big and bold as is the great sentiment, nice job my friend.

Annie S. said...

Hi Diane! YOU ARE THE WINNER of the Heffy Doodle Stamp Set in our random drawing for The Paper Players 400th Challenge. Please email us at thepaperplayers2010@gmail.com with your full name and email address to claim your prize! The deadline is July 20th. Congrats!

LeAnne said...

Hi Diane!
As Annie said, you are the winner of a Heffy Doodle stamp---I've contacted your email but haven't heard from you!!! Please give me a shout out so I can mail out your stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails