September 21, 2018

Tropical Chic FMS 355 Challenge

Good morning... Nancy.
Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today.... just because it's been so long since I had post!


Here the sketch for the challenge.

Here is my card using the SU Tropical Chic.
I really do like this set as well as the matching Dies and DSP. This card is CAS was a snap to put together. I wish the true color would show better... It's probably my poor lighting for photos.


The colors in the DSP 6 X 6 are some of my favorites but they don't show up as bright as they are in real life, and I truly like all the papers. I also made a few more just to play around...of course!


Here I put the sentiment sideways.

Here the I used the strips of scrap... Waste not .. Want not. Right?




Hugs
Diane




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Di,
How could I have missed this, well it was truly only a couple days ago...I too love this DSP I think I bought some from your stash a while back, gotta dig it out now that I see how nice your card is.

I like how you utilized the one big leaf for an all-over pattern and then added the die of the same, I like this technique as it adds interest, but still ties in with the design, great colors too, very tropical I think.

I especially like this sentiment brings a smile to my wrinkled face, very nice card!

Amy O said...

So many pretty cards with this suite! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails