March 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award Surprise

Imagine my surprise when I found in my comments I won this Stylish Blogger Award! 
This award was given to me to by Kelly Birrell at Scrap Happy!




Thank you SO MUCH Kelly for thinking of me. I am SO Excited to recieve this award for a second time! (Dec 2010). 
 Part of accepting this award is to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks Kelly!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award


8 {more}Things about me:
1 - I work full time and stamp as a hobby, but wish it was the other way around.
2 - Originally my passion was scrapbooking, but I slowly became an obsessive Stamper and card maker. LOVE every minute of it too. 8-)
3 - I became a Stampin' Up demo going on two years in May 2009 and Still feel like a newbie when I see the talent out in blogland. Wowzer!
4 - I'm becoming a "Digital Scrapbooker".... so much faster.  
5 - As much as I 'USE' a computer.... I'm STILL pretty much a stumper as to HOW the inerds work, or how to do a lot of stuff .... just ask Nance, Sharon, Nancy, Sherriee.... what would I do without them? THANKS gal pals!
6 - Have one daughter and three 'perfect' Grandchildren: (2 girls and 1 boy) that live in another state.. thank goodness for SKYPE.  
7 - I love to GOLF! I love to Golf ..... I LOVE to Golf! Can't wait for spring to get here.
8 - I admire and am grateful for the many talented bloggers out there that give me inspiration and friendship and especially to the ones who stop and leave a comment from time to time.


As difficult as it is to only name 8, here are 8 more stamper that inspire me.  
Anne Marie at Stampin Anne
Pam at WackyWippet Stamper
Lesley at Always Playing with Paper
Kerin at Stamps, Paper Glitter
Lee Ann at Wee Inklings
Patti at Papercrafts by Patti
Dianna Ball at Stamping Moon
Buffy at Stamp with Me!


Now won't you stop by and check them out too?

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nicely said, Di.

Pam~ said...

Thanks so much Diane! I love golf too, just wish I was better. :) I'm ready to hit the course any day now!

Carla said...

Congrats to you. Well deserved, I might add. I loved learning more about you. Hugs,

Anne Marie Hile said...

So, I thought I read that you love to golf? LOL!! I enjoy golfing, too but I'm not good in any way, shape or form. Couldn't think of a more deserving recipient of this award then you, It's always so great to see your work. Thanks for the honor of passing it on! Hugs! :)

Karen said...

Congrats Diane and good on you!. Thank you, too, for the lovely comment on my blog. Your comments always make me feel like you are there talking to me, even though it's cyberspace. Went to the Regional in Vancouver this past week and had so much fun, feel inspired and took a couple of things away with me.

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on your award, Diane! I loved reading your facts! I feel like I have learned more about you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails