June 11, 2010

PPA46 challenge

This will be a very short post with this card for the second time, but just because I want to enter the Pals Paper color challenge. I LOVE Crushed Curry and will miss it terribly - except for my personal use...
Bird on Branch Bigz Die to make this easle card. I love the easel cards to send to people who like to display them for a time, like a gramma or other special person.


I'm including the second card in this post showing more curry and bermuda bay and curry, but I have black accent instead of the brown swuade tones.  I used the 'two step bird punch' and the Bigz flower dies to create this card. Pretty simple layering I think the color combo of bermuda bay and curry will always remain a favorite. Hope you like it. 
HOOTIE says.....Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! Love that big bird on your easel card! I am a fan of Crushed Curry as well - you showcased it perfectly here! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Nancy said...

Diane,
This is such a wonderful color combination, one of my favorites too, great job love the birdies too.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful cards! I love the easel card...the bird is stunning! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Alex said...

Beautiful cards Diane, I love that easel card and the giant flower is fabulous!! I am following you now as part of the SC thread so I will be back often!! Hope to see you over at my blog :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jaime Benavides said...

Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
Adorable blog!

Shari Winterstein said...

These two cards are wonderful. I just signed up to follow you and thanks for following me too! :))) Thanks for blessing my day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails