August 3, 2010

I'm Back Up and Running!

Hi everyone! Whew.... I've been gone a long time, but not because I wanted to be. My PC needed a new modem after "weeks" I finally got one. Of course it couldn't be just easy...but I got one. In the mean time I was making cards like crazy anticipating posting a few. But since it's late and I don't have all the details written out, I'm going to just post a few cards with very little detail.

The first one I made for a PPA 'wedding' challenge, but couldn't get posted due to PC problems.


The CS is Bridemaid embossed on the corner with Elegant Bouquet, matting in Choc Chip and Very Vanilla, choc chip ribbon topped with a touch of pink, and more pink in the watercolor, bow & pearls.
The next two cards were to try out two new embossing folders; Elegant Lines with Concord Crush CS and Vintage Wallpaper with Perfect Plum CS. LOVE both embossing folders!
The color is not good here, but if you have Concord Crush you know it's so purpley rich!
I also placed a few pearls right in the swirls.. very simple.

The sentiment is stamped in Concord Crush ink on Vellum CS.

The Perfect Plum CS is embossed with Vintage Wallpaper and  is paired with the stamp set "Charming" matted on some new Sunny Garden DSP. Love it.

The sentiment inside is from the Level I Hostess set Afterthoughts.

Lastly I made a few cards using the Motorcycle Stamp from the Summer mini. One for a guy and one for a gal. So FUN!


I backed the motorcycles with some new Newsprint DSP and added a few Stickles to the spokes for some bling.


Well I guess I better stop.. because I could go on Alllllll night!
So happy to be back... see you soon.
Hootie says, Please leave a comment, because you know we all just LOVE that.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow you are back! Beautiful Wedding cards, I love the simplicity of the "bride's dress" card and the little punched hearts. The purple cards are also great, don't ya just love that color (who said purple was for old ladies)? But, the motorcycle cards are so stinkin' cute, especially love the bling on the girly bike and the addition of the torn "word" paper behind each of them, just adds the perfect touch to each.
Great job Diane!

Candi Hume said...

I love your cards they are absolutely stunning!! The card with Concord Crush is my favorite, it is very rich looking!! I am following you!!

Candi
http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

Kerin said...

WOW! Love all of your cards, but especially the wedding ones! You're right, the elegant lines folder is perfect all by itself :)

Alex said...

WOW! Diane, you have been busy! All your cards are fabulous girl - love them all! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, you have been BUSY! And look how many followers you've added--congratulations! OK, the cards, oh my gosh where to start?! I really like them all but the two concord crush ones are my favorite--so simple and elegant and of course I ADORE the inside of both. Especially the stamping on vellum--perfect for a wedding. But then, the motorcycle cards are killer! Love the newsprint DSP with the bike and love, love that your made a guy & girl one. Fantastic job!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! All of your cards are fabulous! I just don't know where to begin...I love them all! Great use of the new Elegant Lines folder and the feminine motorcycle card is delightful!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails