October 21, 2012

Bootiful Witch Broom Treats!

I know this is a little late for Halloween projects, but I had to show you the cute Witches Broom Tootsie Roll treats I made for my grandkids and scrapper friends. I saw this tut on Dawn Griffith's blog and I thought they were adorable!
The tags were made with the stamp set "Bootiful Occasions". I cut the sentiments away from the boots so I can use with more than one stamp.  I used the sentiment for the tag here.
Here's a peek at the treat in broom made with natural coffee filters. So easy!
I changed up the colors of each one just a little. I think I got carried away!
I ended up with this whole bin of them plus the ones in the photo!
I think I'll take some to work for my friends with small children and also my boss who has 3 little goblins. Think they'll earn some brownie points?
 
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

 
 
 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How cute are these...I think you did a clean sweep making these adorable little treats. I know several people who'll love 'em!

That Little Nut said...

These are really cute! I've seen some made with black licorice but I like Tootsie pops a lot more. Is that the brown packing paper you used to make the bottom of the broom? I think I want to do some of these with the stamps from Spooky Bingo Bits - there's a witch, a hat AND a boot in that set! TFS!

Karen said...

Diane, these are soooo cute. All the little ghosts and goblins are sure to be delighted. And of course you should win brownie points from your boss. I think I need to remember these for next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails