January 12, 2014

Just Sayin' Color challenge {Paper Players 178}

Hi everyone. 
I really have been trying to play along with the challenges and seems I just can't get the right combo done. I have several cards I've made for my classes and or just for something I need to mail, but for some reason they don't meet the criteria of the challenge. So after browsering today I ran downstairs and thought I'd create a REALLY quick card today and try to post today as well in one of my favorite spots.... The Paper Players (178) color challenge.
 Here are the colors picked by LeAnne that  I needed to use. So fresh and cheery, right? 
Here is my card using some New and Old stamp sets. 
I really like the new set "Just Sayin;"  and I LOVE the Grunge and other background sets this year. 

Here are a couple more cards I had made from last week, using the same set but I didn't have the right colors for the challenge. 

This is Coastal Cabana but it looks like pistachio in this photo?
 
Second photo is same card without the button ??? Hmmmm 

This one almost made it if you pretend the blue is cabana instead of indigo... {smile}.
 
Thanks for stopping! 
Hope you leave a comment because I love to read what you think. 

Hugs
Diane




6 comments:

Pam~ said...

Oh, Diane, I LOVE your 50 card! You nailed the grunge, and washi tape. Awesome stash of cards you have created.

Hmm, for some reason your posts were not showing up in my feed. I thought you took a stamping break. I'm off to check out what you've been up to.

Have a great evening/day!

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, I love it when you can mix up a bunch of sets and colors and come up with a cool creation like this! Love it! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week! I am always thrilled to see your cards!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh Diane, you are the master of mixing up stamp sets! Great combos here and I am delighted that you joined us at The Paper Players!

Linda Callahan said...

That collage look is wonderful! And oh that watercolor stuff is not too shabby either :)

Anonymous said...

I think this Grid design is becoming a favorite of mine ! It looks great in this design Diane

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

These cards are "just sayin'" quite a lot Miss Diane. Love the grunge 50 card especially. So many cool elements and layers. Hugs - J.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails