April 28, 2014

May Birthday Maddness!

May is such a busy busy month for birthday in my world. The dates for brithdays are ... May 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (2), 9, 11, 18, 20, 22, 26, 28 & 31!!! Whew!
 
So I started making cards like crazy this weekend.. Today I am going to post just one of the cards I've completed this weekend because I know my brother won't be looking on my blog. His birthday is the 9th. Although many are before that  some I can't post until after the birthday... because I don't want the recipients to see it before they arrive in the mail!  They DO or MAY peek at my blog!
 
Anyway.... Today's card is for my younger brother and it's very simple die cuts and stamping. 
 
I used Kraft card stock as the base and background stamps to add fake texture!
The die cuts are popped up with pop-dots, except the die cut "58" on the shirt which is
his age.  Well one down and many more to go!
Hugs
Diane
 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Diane, you are going to be busy. Nice to see you back on line. Great card and I just know your brother will love it and appreciate the time you spent on it. Hugs Karen

Nance Leedy said...

Good to see you gettin' bizzy in your craft room, Diane! Sounds like you needed to, lol! A great mix of elements and I love the background stamping. Good luck with all those birthdays! ((hugs))

Nancy said...

Hi Di
Yep, I'm a-watchin' your blog, although I must confess it's been a while since I've checked any blogs. Your brother will adore this card, so cute.
Miss ya!
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails