June 16, 2014

SMILE with New Catty Fun

Today is a quick post to show off some of the new items from our new BIG catty.
New IN colors in cardstock and DSP and  new single stamp "A Little Smile".
Here is a cute card I made for friends that need a hug or two and a smile for sure.
  They recently lost a loved one.
 
I apologize for the poor photo ...I took it with my phone, and apparently there was not enough light either!
 It really looks dull here, but I assure you it's bright and cheery.
 I also used the new BIG polka dot embossing folder.  
If you click on the photo you can see the BIG embossed polka dots. LOVE THEM!
I tried to use all new IN colors in the card stock, DSP, and markers/inks with blender pens on my focal point and then popped it up with dimensionals.
Done!  
Hugs
Diane
 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Di, this is so cute it will surely bring a smile to their faces

Nance Leedy said...

Awww, these little hedgies are so cute! Great coloring and I love the way you've embossed the DSP too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails