November 25, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a Wine Christmas....

Just another quick post to show you a few items I made to go together in my cute decorated bags for two different groups of work gal pal gifts. One group is current and one group is alumni. Both groups get together each year and exchange dinner, laughs, and a small gift; but the gift is only suppose to be a token gift, nothing extravgant. .
To start I made some cute tags to go on the cheap in-expensive wine
You have to zoom in to see that I die cut the word CHEERS in Gold and Bronze.
Don't they look cute?  
Here is shot of the tags on the wine bottles.
 
These are little Santa treat boxes with two Ghirardelli Christmas chocolates inside.
They were made using the Curvy Keepsake Box Die.  
Here is the tag for the box of 6 All Occassion cards for each girl.

I added a chipboard inital on each box.
They are also getting a bag of homamade candy as well, but it's too early to make that.
Hope you liked!
Hugs
Diane



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Diane, these have to be the BEST ever! I too adore this stamp set & I am a wine drinker.
Your gal pals will "oe & aw" over all the items.
I like the way you stamped with a grid under the fabulous sentiment "No story..."isn't that the greatest phrase! The gold foil "Cheers" really is the "punch" for the wine tag and the "Santa" treat box is so adorable and a delicious treat inside too. Boy you're really ahead of the game aren't you?
Fabulous job, my Friend!

Nancy said...

Oops forgot to mention the initial chipboard on each of the card boxes, very nice touch and another fabulous stamp set along with the banner underneath, perfect!

Karen said...

What wonderful gifts for your gal pals. Love the wine bottle tag, what a great idea. The santa boxes are really cute. Great idea for a small gift. Love the box of card ideas. I am sure that they will be oooing and awwing over all of the gifts. Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2015. Time passes so quickly these days. Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and leaving me comments. I sure do appreciate them Take care. Hugs Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails