January 24, 2015

Class Cards - February

I needed a few Sympathy cards and thought I'd try something different.  Since they were both for females that had passed I thought I'd make something in a soft pink and grey.

I used the "Sheltering Tree" stamp set from the Occasions catty. This has become my "go to" set lately. I really like how it turned out in PINKS! How about you?  I liked so much it will be a card in the February card class... the girls can change the sentiment to whatever theme they need.
Another simple card using the Heart punch with Red Glitter paper and the small Heart embossing folder. Super Simple.
The third card is a simple Valentine using the thinlit die, DSP and some baker's twine. That's three of the four... and now I'll have to figure out what number four will be.  Hhmmm???
Hugs
Diane
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Diane. Would like to know more of your technique on the sympthany card. I look forward to your super creations.

Nance Leedy said...

Great cards, Diane! Love the pink/grey for a sympathy card and they are sure to love the valentine greetings! ((hugs))

Pam~ said...

A great batch of pretty cards! My fav is the one with the red glitter heart and flourish ... love love love!

Did you get snow out of the storm that passed through?

Diane said...

You did a wonderful job on the sympathy cards I have such a hard time creating anything. Love your valentine design.

Hugs Diane

Nancy said...

Great job on the four cards, Di, I too love the Sheltering Tree set and you did it justice with the pink and grey, love that color combo & it is just right for a sympathy card, but versatile enough for other sentiments too.
The valentine cards are so darn cute, love the way you anchored the twine around the letters in the die, very sassy!
Star warm hugs,
Nancy

Nancy said...

Forgot to say how much I like the "friend" valentine card, the embossed hearts and the stamped swirls are gorgeous as is the glittery red heart, a perfect "10" card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails