December 5, 2016

December Fun!!!

Quick post to show some of the treat TAGS I've been making for class and also for some small exchange gift of a few Christmas Dinner Get-to-Gethers that are coming up.
The first is from PTI dies and stamp set... Santa and Snowman treat holders. These also work great on jar of Pepper Jelly, etc. or a small 2" diameter candle.



Here is the snowman holding some Trail Mix.

I also made 8 holding little treat bags I made with DSP and another tags. These will be for class on Wednesday and if you want to peek... I posted them on Pinterest.

Here are some other tags I made for my Torch Lake Girls group dinner treat.
Here is close up of a couple.
Now lastly... a few cards the girls will make in class.
I made several versions of this one. Some may not want to use for Christmas. I also have a few January birthdays coming up.

Guess who this is going to???
I'm waiting for our first real SNOW! ....Nancy!

Sorry just one more... An Oldie but a Goodie and easy to make.
Here is the inside.

Well thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Diane









1 comment:

Nancy said...

Di, I thought I left a comment here before???
Anyhow love all your Christmas projects the snowmen and Santa candy holders are so dang cute, they would look cute hangin' out on your mantle too! The Torch Lake ladies will love the Naughty or Nice tags, perfect for them.
Your cards for stamp club night are adorable, love the skating polar bear and cute sentiments to go with them, the folded Christmas tree card is always a crowd pleaser too.
Have fun at class.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails