May 3, 2017

May Class Card "Nesting"

Today is another very quick post showing ONE of the four May Class Cards. In hind-sight I wish I would have dry embossed the card front with a wood or tree pattern. It seems a little plain, but I can live with it the way it is...and here it is.
I used SU's 'soft suade' card stock for the card base, and SU inks. The stamps and dies are not SU.
I really love this stamp set and matching dies... so many choices and combinations can be used. Here I used the dies for the birds, egg and nest, and also the cover plate with outline and branches.
I kept the colors muted as I am not in "spring/summer" mode yet due to the wonky one day nice, next yucky.... it's rain, cold, hot, nice, rain, cold, hot, nice weather patterns that we've been having here.

Anyway... let me know what you think.
Happy Spring!
Diane

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails