October 3, 2017

November class? .... Oh no can't wait!

I was going to save these two for my November class but decided... OH NO! Can't wait .. it will be too late if someone wants to use for a Christmas card. If they are anything like me... I should be starting my Christmas cards NOW!
Both of these are easy and can be use for either a winter birthday or Christmas Here are the two cards.

.... Since I have several birthdays in December and January... I love the Winter Wishes card and will be using for them for birthdays for sure!
 

Not sure why these are showing so 'dull'... perhaps because I forwarded from my phone text ????
In person they are beautiful. One uses Old Olive the other has Baja Breeze as the accent color.
 If you zoom it may show better.
Oh well .... hope the girls in the October class like them as much as me.

Diane

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

These are both great, Diane! Love the plaid paper especially contrasted with the stark white die-cuts. On the second one, love how the dsp shows through the negative space. Fabulous cards and I'm sure the gals loved 'em!

Nancy said...

We did love the October card class, the Christmas cards are beautiful, I love the green tartan paper, but especially love the 2nd card with the little trees. Since class I've borrowed the tree dies from "Di" and now finally received my own in the mail this week.
I really like the way the trees sit in front of the negative space so the dsp peeks throuh and coordinates with the frame, great job my friend.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails