April 23, 2018

Spring Has Sprung.... I think!

Hi there everyone ... (Nancy),

Well hopefully Spring really has Sprung here in Michigan. What a crazy year for weather. Any how, I been doing LOTS of Spring cleaning since I've gotten a fresh coat of paint on my condo, and now just ordered new carpet as well. So I decided to post  a few cards that made me think of the outdoors.

Who doesn't think of those furry friends out for a walk in the sunshine in the spring? Along with the furry friends comes foot prints and sometimes in mud, right? Yuck!  But who could get mad at these cute pups?



With spring also comes the flowers. My tulips are popping through the ground and I'm crossing my fingers there is not another frost! Soon the flower bed will be loaded with many types of blooms.

Lastly... once the blooms are in full force, I like to cut a few of fresh ones for the inside as well.


I know it's been a while, but I hope you're still out there checking in....

Hugs
  Diane  

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm still here, look at you go, condo painted, new carpeting and now posting, will wonders ever cease? I think it is Springtime cause that's when we get all our inspiration for the house and cards, right.
Your little dog cards are adorable, love the paw prints as a backdrop and the sentiment is funny.
The second card is definitely Spring with the fence, flowers and mailbox, perfect card for mailing away. Is the background a stencil you sponged and the sentiment in black is that a die you punched out the letters and lined it up, if so, great job.
The 3rd & 4th cards truly say Spring with all the flowers, pretty colors, I too bought the diagonal die plate haven't used it yet, but like how you used the same color as your flower vase to tie it all together. Like the droopy (Lily of the Valley?) flowers too.
hugs,
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails