January 6, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

Hi everyone!  (Nancy)

Well I can’t even believe it’s 2020: who would have imagined!  Even though I RETIRED the end of March 2019,  I haven't posted here since June 2019!

Guess who has been lazy?... Well maybe not lazy... just having too much fun! Not lazy creating just lazy and posting,  so thought I’d share the cards for the January 2020 class that I have planned.
I  hope the girls enjoy..


This is my treat bag for a thank you.
Now just have to get a treat for inside!


Making this one for MICHELE who wanted another bike card.
I just want Spring!

This can be anything including a Valentine 

I try to live my life by this quote and I just this stamp.
I just love anything vellum.

Hugs
Diane


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Di you think you've been lazy regarding posting, look at me, took me a long time to see your posting.
Love the January cards for the girls I they'll love 'em.
I really like the simplicity of the cards & treat bags. The treat bag makes a cute New Year's card as well and you can never have too many bike cards, this one certainly calls for Spring. Love your use of the PTI "XO" paper, great thinking to just add a few red hearts and the sentiment strip, very creative!
The floral card with watercoloring is very pretty, but the show stopper is the last one, with the vellum, simple, but oh so elegant!!!
Great job.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails