October 29, 2021

Can’t Believe it’s 2021

 Hi there... IF anyone is out there! 

I just can't believe it's 2021 and I haven't posted a thing. I've been trying to get my card classes going again after the COVID19 quarantine.  I did hold a few small classes but forgot to take pictures, so here is a few of the last class cards. 







This last card is one I designed for Michele's son's birthday. He is a classic car buff, so the Mustang seemed to work out for that. She liked it a lot. 

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope to post more often!
Hug Diane



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Di,
I'm here, I know its been quite a while since either of us have posted.
Love your October cards, especially the first floral one, almost looks engraved!
Sorry to be missing your classes this season, see you in 2022!
Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails