October 30, 2011

Becca's Skating Competition - Oct 2011

Well I keep saying I have to practice my MDS, and this weekend while going through a blog HOP I saw a few MDS cards. So it gave me some inspiration to practice a little.  I finally had reason to make a page, not that I don't have tons of catching up to do with my scrapbooking mind you, but this occassion is something special; in our family anyway.
 My middle grandchild... Becca won third place in her figures (where they have to go on one skate in a figure 8 on the floor at her skating competition. She also participated in the "Shoot the Duck" position (down on one skate with one leg out front) and "Stroking" (don't know that one) and she's getting better all the time. She was so proud and told me all about it on the phone. The second day she won a "Reward" certificate too. Isn't she just cutest 5 year old skater you ever saw!
Hootie says " Hoot Hoot Hooray...Thanks for stopping by today!
      Please leave a comment with your thoughts; I hope you will stop by again!"
     Diane

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh, 5 years old and already winning at skating, I'm impressed! I love her skating outfit she looks adorable, Congrat's gramma & to Becca!
Miss Nancy

Nancy said...

Oops forgot to say great job with MDS, good way to learn more, I should do that also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails